Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time Flies!!!

                            
                                      

   As you can see, I started my new blog (or should I say, my eleven year old son started my blog) on March 12....Here it is almost a month later....During this time I have been agonizing over what to write, how to write it, and if I truly had anything truly meaningful to say....Finally I just decided to jump in and write about life as it comes.....

   Today is the day the Lord has made - Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!!!!! 

   Yesterday I went to see Kathy Trocolli at a "Ladies Day Apart" in Derry NH with some friends....What a wonderful get-away it was for all of us....Kathy is an amazing singer and her message  was all about waiting expectantly, confidently, and worshipfully on the Lord....She shared with us parts of her life story, sang many amazing, meaningful songs and impressed on us to never lose sight of Jesus...."There's something about that name"....

   Kathy read us a letter sent to her by her niece which was such a blessing on one of those days when she really needed to be blessed....Special things that happen in her life she calls "Kisses from the King"....I think we all need to look for those special "Kisses from the King" in our own lives....The little "God winks" that come from family or friends that make our days light up with joy....

   I received one today by e-mail when my cousin wrote to say she was hoping I could get to Maine this summer again as they so enjoy my visits....Made me want to go out and make reservations in that special bed and breakfast we always stay in (the Mill Pond Inn).....Imagine if we sat down at the end of each day and made a list of all our "Kisses from the King" or blessings what a difference it would make in our lives.....

    Now that I've gone on and on, I need to tell you a little about myself...I'm a single mother of six children, (four are grown and married with children) self-employed and someone who loves to read, knit, decorate - I especially love doing table settings - and learn new things!!!!  Recently a friend introduced me to Tosca Reno  and her clean eating lifestyle, so one of my new facinations is finding and trying "clean" recipes...

    There are soooo many other things I could chat about, but will leave them to another day.....Looking forward to spending time with you again.....Blessings to all....

   "Do not pray for easy lives.  Pray to be stronger women.  Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers.  Pray for powers equal to your tasks" 

No comments:

Post a Comment